Acquia Engage has quickly emerged as a “can’t miss” event for those seeking to transform their business with a “digital-first” philosophy. Thought leaders and business executives from around the globe are coming together to discuss ideas, share experiences and collaborate toward new solutions.
And we want you to be a part of it! To help make sure you can attend, we’ve pulled together a few talking points to help you make the case to your boss:
You Want Your Company to Win in the Face of Digital Disruption
Inspirational Keynotes from Thought Leaders
- Simon Mainwaring, founder of the leading social branding firm We First and author of “We First.”
- James McQuivey, VP and Principal Analyst at Forrester Research Inc. and author of “Digital Disruption: Unleashing the Next Wave of Innovation.” McQuivey is the prominent analyst tracking and defining the power and impact of digital disruption on traditional businesses.
- Kristina Halvorson, founder of content strategy consultancy Brain Traffic and co-author of Content Strategy for the Web. Halvorson is one of the industry’s leading advocates for content strategy.
- Ethan Marcotte, web designer who coined the term “responsive web design” and authored a widely-praised book on the topic.
Learn from Your Peers
- A Digital Business track that will spotlight how Acquia is helping power agile digital businesses through solutions for content, community and commerce
- A Technical Innovation track that will provide invaluable insights for organizations looking to build a resilient Drupal infrastructure
- A Digital Marketing track that will uncover the secrets to gaining a competitive advantage and driving business outcomes through digital engagement
Make the Most from Your Investment in Acquia
For these reasons and more, this is an investment that benefits not only you, but your team and your entire company.
Digital is Transforming Business Forever. Are You Ready?
A reminder: this all takes place at the Westin Copley Place in Boston on November 3-5.
You’ll find more details on the conference at engage.acquia.com, but let us know if you need any more help convincing your boss that Acquia Engage is an event you just can’t miss.